This policy sets out to explain our Terms & Conditions, and we advise you to read this page carefully before using our website. By using the website, you are agreeing to abide by the conditions outlined in this policy.
Please note that the content of our website is intended to provide general information only. We caution against using the website as specific advice, and users who rely on the solely on the information found on our website do so at their own risk.
We urge you to use any and all medical, dietary, personal, health and/or miscellaneous advice given on this website as things that have worked for us personally. It is NOT advisable to use any of the information provided here as any kind of replacement for medical advice. We will always urge you to seek proper medical attention and advice from a trusted healthcare provider. We purely write about things from a personal standpoint. We are in no way eligible (nor do we want) to be mistaken for a qualified healthcare provider.
Kindly consult your doctor or medical practitioner before taking up any new dietary habits, exercise habits, health habits or otherwise, whether it is inspired from this website or any other. Please do your own research into what works for you and wwhat doesn’t. We do not take responsibility or guarantee for any health benefits or issiues you may experience as a result of following anything on this website.
Content Usage License
We strictly prohibit plagiarism in all its forms. Our content is worked upon after hours of research from reputed scientific journals, personal use and trial and a final review from consulting experts.
We do not plagiarize our content, and don’t expect our content to be plagiarized. In light of this, we have the following usage license for our website, social media accounts, physical materials and all the content there under.
- We grant permission to share the materials (information or software) on GreenHeartGreenSoul.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GreenHeartGreenSoul.com at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Links to Other Websites
We may link to other websites of interest. Please note that we do not control or monitor these websites, and so we cannot be held responsible for the protection or privacy of information that you choose to share with these websites. Although we may include links to other websites, that does not always mean that we recommend or endorse these websites, and we reserve the right to remove any of these links at any given time.